The Psychology Advising Office has closed all in-office services at this time and moved advising operations to online. Limited in-person advising appointments as well as expanded Zoom drop-in hours will be available shortly after the start of fall quarter. Please check back here for update. Until then, you can continue to meet with an advisor via our Zoom drop-in hours listed below.
Zoom Drop-in Hours
Cy from 1:30pm-3:00pm M,W,Th,F | 9am-10:30am Tuesdays only, at https://washington.zoom.us/j/827023064.
Vicky from 9:00am-12:00pm and 1:30pm-3:00pm Monday through Friday, at https://washington.zoom.us/j/881701084.
Carrie from 10:30-12:00 Monday through Friday, at https://washington.zoom.us/j/961908443.
When joining a drop-in meeting, you will initially be placed into a waiting room in order to keep each meeting private. We thank you for your patience as there may be several students waiting at a given time.
Additionally, you may reach a specific Psychology undergraduate advisor directly at the following email addresses.Only send your message to one adviser at a time. Please include your student number in all of your correspondance:
You may reach Vicky Hansen by phone, at 206-543-2698 between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Please select Vicky Hansen when prompted to choose an advisor. Carrie Perrin or Cy Delgado do not use the phone system.
The link to schedule an appointment has been disabled for the duration of our office closure. The information below will be relevant once in-person advising has resumed but not until then.
Making an Appointment
- Appointments are scheduled in 30 minute blocks.
- To be guaranteed an appointment, please schedule well in advance.
- Drop-ins are welcome if the advisor is available.
- Please schedule only one appointment per day. If we have time, you may either use two consecutive appointments or drop in later the same day for a second appointment.
- Even when our schedule looks full, we often have last-minute openings. Call or stop by on the half hour to check on late cancellations or no-shows.
When You Come In
- Please have a seat in our lobby.
- If you are waiting for more then 5 minutes check in with one of our advisors.
- If you can't keep your appointment, please cancel it as a courtesy to other students. You may cancel an appointment either by phone, email, or on-line.
- We can answer general questions via email, but please see us in person for detailed consultations.