**Psychology Undergraduate Advising is temporarily suspending in-person meetings with students. We will resume regular in-person office hours when directed to do so by UW leadership.
You may reach us for general questions at: email@example.com
Additionally, you may reach a specific Psychology undergraduate advisor directly at the following email addresses:
You may also reach us by phone, at 206-543-2698.
Both current and prospective students may be able to find answers to many questions via our website; however, Psychology Advising staff will closely monitor email and phone messages to ensure a timely response to any questions. Responses will generally come via phone or email between the hours of 9:00 am and 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday. We are also happy to make phone appointments during these hours to address any questions.
We also offer some drop-in advising hours via Zoom. Drop-in hours are scheduled as follows:
Cy from 1:30pm - 3:00pm Monday through Friday, at https://washington.zoom.us/j/827023064
Vicky is on extended family leave and unavaliable starting August 24
Carrie's drop-in hours will resume on Tuesday, September 22.
Join Carrie from 10:30am - 12:00pm Monday through Friday, at https://washington.zoom.us/j/961908443
When you join the drop-in meeting, you will initially be placed into a waiting room in order to keep each meeting private. We thank you for your patience as there may be several students waiting at a given time.
Our goal is to make sure that any disruption does not present a disadvantage to your future academic progress. We look forward to helping you to achieve your goals and to being able to again meet with you in person when normal campus operations resume.
The link to schedule an appointment has been disabled for the duration of our office closure.
Making an Appointment
- Appointments are scheduled in 30 minute blocks.
- To be guaranteed an appointment, please schedule well in advance.
- Drop-ins are welcome if the advisor is available.
- Please schedule only one appointment per day. If we have time, you may either use two consecutive appointments or drop in later the same day for a second appointment.
- Even when our schedule looks full, we often have last-minute openings. Call or stop by on the half hour to check on late cancellations or no-shows.
When You Come In
- Please have a seat in our lobby.
- If you are waiting for more then 5 minutes check in with one of our advisors.
- If you can't keep your appointment, please cancel it as a courtesy to other students. You may cancel an appointment either by phone, email, or on-line.
- We can answer general questions via email, but please see us in person for detailed consultations.