Nicole McNichols, Ph.D.
Associate Teaching Professor
Interests: Human Sexuality, Social Psychology
|Office||Chemistry Library - 112|
|Do I accept and train new psychology graduate students in general?|
In the News
- June 30, 2021 Nicole McNichols wrote an article for The Conversation about post-pandemic sex.
- June 16, 2021 Nicole McNichols explains the Psychology Behind the Female Orgasm, in this Psychology Today article.
- June 9, 2021 Nicole McNichols is quoted on what it means to be polysexual on Health.com.
- May 31, 2021 Nicole McNichols shares 5 Things to Consider When Dating in a Post-Pandemic World, in this Psychology Today article.
- February 10, 2021 Lynn Fainsilber Katz and Nicole McNichols are featured in this UW Daily article about emotional development during the pandemic.
- November 25, 2020 Nicole McNichols is quoted in this Teen Vogue article about Washington’s Prop 90 Sex Education Mandate
- November 2, 2020 The Nicole McNichols and her Human Sexuality class is featured in the latest issue of Perspectives, the UW College of Arts & Sciences newsletter.
- June 2, 2020 Nicole McNichols talks sex education in this TEDX talk on YouTube
- May 29, 2020 The UW Daily did a piece about Nicole McNichols’ sex education class.
- March 18, 2020 Jonathan Kanter and Nicole McNichols explain why it is important to maintain human connection while social distancing, in this UW News story
- May 27, 2019 Nicole McNichols was interviewed by The Daily about sex education and whether it should be required in college.
- December 14, 2018 The Psychology Department has several instructors nominated for the 2019 Teaching Awards! Kelly Chang and Margarita Zeitlin are up for the Excellence in Teaching Award. Tabitha Kirkland and Nicole McNichols are up for the Distinguished Teaching Award, which is the highest teaching distinction a faculty member can receive at the University of Washington.