- Name: Measuring food insecurity
- Faculty Advisor: Brian Flaherty
- Department(s): Psychology
- Area(s): Quantitative Psychology
- Contact Person: Brian Flaherty
- Email: email@example.com
DescriptionHelp examine associations among items and measures related to food insecurity in a large national data set.
Find and review scientific literature on measurement of food insecurity.
Minimum RequirementsKnowledge of or willing to learn:
- R markdown
- getting the data into R
- data checking and recoding
- running descriptive statistics and other analyses with guidance
- work independently, but also knows when to pause and ask for assistance