- Name: Culture, Diversity & Health Lab (CDH)
- Faculty Advisor: Cynthia Levine
- Department(s): Psychology
- Area(s): Social and Personality
- Contact Person: Shaoxiong Yan
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (206) 685-4229
DescriptionResearch in our lab focuses on how social and cultural factors affect people’s health.
A lot of the lab’s work focuses on identifying what factors promote health among people from diverse cultural, racial, ethnic, gender, and socioeconomic backgrounds and on using this knowledge to understand and address health disparities. Learn more about our research at CDH lab website: https://depts.washington.edu/cdhlab/
The application survey is currently closed, and we are reviewing all the applications. If you are still interested, please feel free to check back at the end of Fall quarter!