- Name: PBS Lab Internship - Seattle Children's Research Institute
- Faculty Advisor: Sara Jane Webb
- Department(s): Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
- Area(s): Behavioral Neuroscience
- Contact Person: Megha Santhosh
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (206) 884-7814
Description1. The Autism Biomarkers Consortium for Clinical Trials
ABC-CT is a multicenter research study that aims to develop reliable measures of social function and communication in people with autism using EEG, Eye Tracking, and Video Tracking. Seattle Children’s Research Institute is a part of the Data Acquisition and Analysis Core (DAAC) of this project and we work on Quality Control and Data Analyses on the collected EEG data. We are looking for individuals to help with our quality control pipeline, data entry, and data analyses.
2. ACE Multisite Study of Adolescent and Adult Transitions
This project aims to understand more about gender-related differences in autism by studying behavior, brain structure and function, cognitive abilities, as well as genetics during transition periods from adolescence to adulthood. We are looking for individuals to help with research visits, data entry, quality control pipeline and data analyses.