- Name: PBS Lab Internship - Seattle Children's Research Institute
- Faculty Advisor: Sara Jane Webb
- Department(s): Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
- Area(s): Behavioral Neuroscience
- Contact Person: Megha Santhosh
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (206) 884-7814
DescriptionDirected by Dr. Sara Jane Webb, the PBS lab has 5 active studies looking for internship opportunities.
1. ACE Multisite Transition of Adolescents - study looking at sex differences in autism.
2. Autism Biomarkers Consortium for Clinical Trials - study looking at biomarkers in autism using EEG, Eye Tracking and behavioral measures
3. ADHD TNS Study - study looking at use of FDA approved TNS device for ADHD in children
4. L16hthouse Clinical Trial - study investigating the safety, efficacy and tolerability of Arbaclofen medication in children with 16p.11.2 deletion
Students will have opportunities to assist research staff with in-person and online research visits, learn data entry, EEG data quality control, data processing and data analysis.